Returns & Refunds Policy
What to expect when your goods arrive
- Deliveries will be made between 7 am and 6 pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) and where reasonably possible.
- Deliveries will be made by our logistics partners with one driver and may require your assistance with offloading of products, depending on the weight of the items delivered.
- At the point of delivering products, we will aim to place them in a safe and accessible location.
- Deliveries require a signature as acceptance of the accuracy and quality of the products delivered.
Damaged & faulty goods - Please report within 2 business days
At the time of delivery, please check all products for any sign of packaging or product damage and check the number of products delivered against the delivery note. You should report any damaged or missing products to our Customer Service Team within 2 business days on 01524 425555 or via our contact form.
In the unlikely event that a delivered product is faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide you with a refund, as long as we are notified of the product's fault within 30 days of it being delivered to you.
Please inform us within 14 days and we will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment. You should contact our Customer Service Team on 01524 425555 or via our contact form below. To be eligible for a return, please ensure goods are:
Unused or uninstalled
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition, are damaged or used.
In the same condition that you received it
- For example - when your delivery arrives, carefully open the box along the tape line and do not tear or damage the packaging.
In the original packaging
- For example - carefully repackage your goods and reseal along the tape line using clear tape to ensure that the goods are kept in a saleable condition.
How to return goods?
The fastest way to get an exchange or refund is by completing our customer services form. Please provide as much detail as possible and include the order number, full name and address. Once we have received your communication, we will notify you via email with an arranged collection/ returns date.
What happens next?
After inspection and providing all of the above criteria has been met, a credit will automatically be applied via your original method of payment, within 14 days.
All of our products come with a manufacturer’s warranty, for details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the documentation you received with your product.