Looking to Brighten up your Bathroom this Christmas?
Our Top 5 Choices for a New Bathroom Mirror This Christmas
- Integrated blue tooth speaker - play music via your mobile phone or another compatible device!
- Demister pad – keeps the mirror clear enough to use, even when the room is full of steam.
- Built-in shaver socket - allows you to plug in an electric shaver.
- Balanced lighting - series of backlit LED lights in vertical strips, one either side of the mirror.
- Requires 8 x AA batteries - great in the absence of an electric feed to the mirror. Plus, you can use two sets of rechargeable batteries ensuring that you’ll always have a new set ready to keep it lit.
- A good sized mirror with a vertical strip of LED lights down either side casting a larger illumination field.
- Easy to understand installation instructions.
- Set the mood - with dimmable, diffused LED lights to the outside edge of all four sides.
- Demister pad fitted, which maintains a clear patch in the mirror so you can see yourself even when the room is full of steam.
- Can be mounted portrait or landscape.
- Glass shelf attached to the front of the mirror increasing bathroom storage.
- Built-in shaving socket.
- Two rows of natural white led lights, horizontally oriented across the mirror – one to the top and one to the bottom, giving great overall
- Two adjustable internal shelves, allowing you to choose the space which best suits your needs.
- Pull-cord to switch lights on or off.
- 60 led energy saving lights, neatly situated to the left and right side of the cabinet door.
- The mirror is IP rated making it safe for general use in a bathroom. We would always suggest that full RCD protection is installed.